Resources for you to learn more about the July 1952 UFO incident in Washington D.C. As we approach the 60th anniversary of this incident (July 2012), this incident will likely be talked about again. What makes this one so tough for skeptics to deny is how seriously the military, the government, and the media – not to mention the people – took this story at the time. There are a cadre of trained observers (radar, pilots, etc.) who have verified their eyewitness accounts and there is evidence that the U.S. military scrambled jets multiple times to pursue the objects.
- Video: Brief Overview of the 1952 event from a TV show about it. Includes footage of press conference held my Air Force Intelligence chief General John A. Samford.
- Video: President Truman responding to question about flying saucers around the time of the 1952 sighting.
- Video: Last interview with Howard Cocklin, witness and radar operator, during the event.
- Video: News Coverage from the time – showing the most famous photos from the events and the national new coverage via newspapers and newsreels.
- Video: Harry Truman and UFOs from show on History Channel.
- Wikipedia page on the events.
- National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomenon (NICAP) chronology and documentation on the incident.
Keep your eyes on the skies!
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and focuses on empowering minds to think positively, achieve goals, and live dreams.
He is the author of the Anunnaki Awakening series (2015). Book 1 – Revelation – is now available in paperback and on Kindle. Can one woman really change the world? Can she expose a lie told for millennia? Can she make the future possible for two worlds?