In 1903, he published As a Man Thinketh. This book is revered as one of the earliest – and best examples – “power of thought” or “self-help” books. The title of the book was based on the Bible verse, “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.”
10 Quotes by James Allen
- “The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.”
- “The outer conditions of a person’s life will always be found to be harmoniously related to his inner state…Men do not attract that which they want, but that which they are.”
- “A person is limited only by the thoughts that he chooses.”
- “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.”
- “As he thinks, so he is; as he continues to think, so he remains.”
- “The law of harvest is to reap more than you sow. Sow an act, and you reap a habit. Sow a habit and you reap a character. Sow a character and you reap a destiny. ”
- “Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become.”
- “Circumstances do not make the man, they reveal him.”
- “A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life.”
- “Harmony is one phase of the law whose spiritual expression is love.”
Stay inspired and keep your eyes on the skies!
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s spent more than 25 years studying personal development and especially writing, recording, and using affirmations to achieve his goals. His eBook – The Power to Be You – offers 416 life-changing and original quotes, ideas, and affirmations to take you to new levels of achievement and reflection.
Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation, Ray’s first novel, is turning heads and opening minds. Humanity’s past is checkered, secret, and dangerous.
White House Correspondent Maria Love is on to the story of her life and with the help of an Anunnaki leader seeks to unravel and reveal history’s biggest conspiracy. The Awakening has begun!