The Book of Possibilities is the Anunnaki Book of Wisdom. It’s filled with positive, hopeful, and empowering aphorisms and proverbs. As you learn in Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation, the Anunnaki have as difficult a time as we humans living up to their ideals.
Nonetheless, Inanna frequently quotes from The Book of Possibilities in the novel. She also frequently tweets quotes from it. She also edited the latest edition of the book approximately 30,000 Earth years ago.
Here are 13 of Inanna’s favorite quotes from this timeless store of wisdom.
- Birth is a given. Death is a given. Everything in between is a choice.
- Your mind is a vacuum. Either you fill it with thoughts of your choosing, or someone else will.
- Your heart is mighty. Your mind is limitless. Your soul is infinite.
- When we fail to seek out our dreams, our regrets hunt us down.
- Every moment has within it the power to change every moment that came before it.
- You may not be the center of the Universe, but you ARE one of its bright shining stars!
- We can be victims of our past or builders of our future, but we cannot be both at once.
- Limiting what you can know to what you can see, blinds you.
- Love is more than a hypothesis.
- A river has hope because it never stops moving forward.
- Nothing will keep you from knowing more surely than what you think you know.
- To emancipate yourself, emancipate your mind. To emancipate your mind, emancipate your heart.
- Stop! Are you counting your possibilities or your obstacles?
Ray’s new speculative fiction novel – Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation – is shaking paradigms among believers and non-believers. It’s a clever mix of ancient knowledge, modern conspiracy, and page-turning excitement.
One reader wrote, “(My) mind is officially blown!”
Author Graham Hancock said, “We are a species with amnesia.” This book begins the awakening. Is it fact? Is it fiction? You decide!
These are some of comments from readers about Ray’s new speculative fiction novel – Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation. This fictional novel follows White House Correspondent Maria Love on her quest to learn the truth of human origins and the Anunnaki’s role in our emergence. She discovers their intervention never stopped, but can she act quickly enough to change the destiny of two worlds? Author Graham Hancock said, “We are a species with amnesia.” Is it truth? Is it fiction? You decide!