“Proof” is nothing more and nothing less than the evidence you will personally accept that something is true. For most people, that’s the evidence that supports what they already want to believe.
Some people will believe something true because it was demonstrated scientifically. Others will believe something is true because it’s written in a book they believe has authority. Still others will believe a thing because it appears to match common sense or because all the experts believe it.
Here’s the deal with “proof” for the reality of the Anunnaki. Let’s be honest, if you’re not inclined to believe such things, there’s really no amount or quality of evidence I could provide to convince you. We’d really just be wasting each other’s precious time.
If you’re an honest seeker, with a healthy dose of skepticism, great. I invite you to consider the voluminous evidence for their realty and decide for yourself.
If the only evidence you’ll accept for the Anunnaki is something you can see, touch, or talk to, I’d ask you to consider the following.
- Evidence that requires that level of proof precludes the ability to prove anyone existed in the past, especially before the advent of photography.
- Why do you accept that there was a man named Julius Caesar or another named George Washington without the same proof?
- Were the Sumerians and dozens of other cultures around the world who claimed beings/gods that came from the sky created them and gave them the tools of civilization liars or misguided fools?
- Is a 21st Century scholar with a conditioned predisposition that stories of the Anunnaki are all “myth” a more credible witness than the people who lived through it? Who will you believe?
- Would you trust the testimony of a Civil War soldier about what battle was like in that war or a history professor at some university?
I’m not saying some people didn’t make up stories in ancient times. I’m saying the same or similar stories being recorded by ancient cultures all over the world deserve the same added credibility that Civil War soldier deserves over some scholar or skeptic talking head today.
There are volumes of writings and images that speak to the reality of the Anunnaki. Most only believe they are “myth” because that’s the information they’ve heard the academic establishment repeat again and again their whole lives.
The evidence for the Anunnaki is every bit as compelling as the evidence there was someone named Julius Caesar. The difference in your acceptance of Caesar’s existence and not the Anunnaki does not come down to proof. It comes down to who you believe and who you want to believe. It comes down to the evidence you accept as proof.
Keep seeking. Keep questioning.
Ray Davis is the author of Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation – order your signed copy today at AATrilogy.com – founder of The Affirmation Spot and an advocate for the potential of the human race. He’s life-long history buff and holds a B.S. in History Education. He’s always been fascinated by alternative views of history.
Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation is turning heads and opening minds. Humanity’s past is checkered, secret, and dangerous.
White House Correspondent Maria Love is on to the story of her life and with the help of an Anunnaki leaders seeks to unravel and reveal history’s biggest conspiracy. The Awakening has begun!