Following are some random thoughts I wanted to share with all of you. At least one of these is really going to resonate with you right now.
- Fear distorts, anger destroys, doubt limits. Love expands, prospers, and transforms. Where will you live today?
- Looked at in the right way, a loss is a win with bigger lessons.
- When there is nothing at risk there is nothing to gain.
- Freedom is a tsunami ready to permanently drown the nightmares of tyranny and dogma.
- Love is the light, freedom the path, empowerment the goal.
- Challenges in life are not a signal to quit. They are a signal that success is near. The Universe never challenges failure.
- Success never comes knocking on your door. Success comes knocking on your heart.
Spread the light!
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and focuses on empowering minds to think positively, achieve goals, and live dreams.
He is the author of the Anunnaki Awakening series (2015). Book 1 – Revelation – is now available in paperback and on Kindle. This trilogy takes Ancient Aliens out of the past and into the present. An interstellar, interdimensional journey ensues with humanity’s future hanging in the balance.
About Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
I am the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author of Annuanki Awakening, and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. My latest books are the Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (Book 1 of a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 417 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations for Empowerment.
I have written prolifically on the topics of personal development and human potential for many years. By day, I write sales training for Fortune 100 company.
I began studying affirmations and positive thinking after a life-threatening illness at 25. My thirst for self-improvement led him to read the writings of Joseph Campbell, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many other luminaries in the fields of mythology and motivation. Over time, I have melded these ideas into my own philosophy on self-development. I have written, recorded, and used affirmations and other tools throughout that time to improve my own life and I have a passion for helping other reach for their goals and dreams.
Ray holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Secondary Education in Social Studies from University of Kansas. He lives in Spring Hill, Ks with his wife.
Reblogged this on rennydiokno.com.
Thanks for the reblogs, my friend.